Monitronics Security System Monitoring For Less

Anyone out there with a Monitronics Security system can now have it monitored by us for less than $9 per month. We also offer FREE board replacement on Monitronics branded panels, such as the Ademco Vista15P, GE Concord Express, Simon 3, etc.

For more details please visit our website at www.alarmrelay.com

Alarm Relay Inc.
111 South Marshall Avenue
El Cajon, CA 92020
800.624.6866 (Toll Free)
619-442-7171 (Fax)
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alarm Relay Inc. operates our own UL Listed Central Monitoring Station. Underwriter?s Laboratories is an independent, not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization. Their strict standards ensure that Alarm Relay offers the highest quality alarm-monitoring service available.

Stability

We have over 30 years experience in installation, service and monitoring of security systems. Our clients include the US Government and Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms.

The highly trained staff at Alarm Relay?s UL listed alarm monitoring station is dedicated to providing you the most responsive and reliable monitoring service.

Alarm Relay Inc. provides monitoring for residential and business customers across the U.S. We are dedicated to providing customers with state-of the-art monitoring and outstanding customer support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Whether you?re at home or away, Alarm Relay is on the job?diligently on guard in case your alarm signals for emergency police, fire or medical assistance. Our trained and professional staff is ready to act whenever we?re alerted at our UL listed Central Alarm Monitoring Station.

What you can expect:

    * Dependability
    * Reliability
    * Accuracy

non corrisponde ad un utente   |message is not related to a real
di un sistema anonimizzatore   |anonymous system
Per maggiori informazioni      |For more info
                  https://www.mixmaster.it