Follow The Unique Formula Of The Elite 1% - 1% M.O.L.B. Wealth Formula

"Did you know there is a secret club of rich and powerful Internet
marketers who call themselves 'the one percenters?"
They took their name from the famous outlaw motorcycle club... But,
they're not bikers.
They're the wealthiest 1% of elite Internet marketers. Some are
pioneers of the industry. They still control a majority of the action,
and they don't plan on giving it up.
One of the ways they keep newbies out is by getting you addicted to
the idea of earning easy money online, but making it impossible to
achieve.
Because...
"...as long as you're chasing the high of Internet riches, you'll buy
anything they're selling."
The 1% are a powerful group. They hold closed door meetings where
everyone in the room, even secretaries, must pledge a vow of secrecy.
These meetings decide which products will be developed and who will
promote them.
"Think about the 3 biggest product launches over the last year. You
can connect the names behind them in just 2 degrees of separation."
They all work together to protect their elite status, and if you're
not one of them, don't wait by your mailbox for an invitation.
If this all sounds like some kind of conspiracy tale, you're not far
off.
I'm not claiming people are mysteriously disappearing. But when you
consider how the 1% control more than half of all Internet marketing
dollars, (we're talking billions)... Let's just say people have been
"silenced" for a lot less.
"Am I taking a big risk by exposing the 1%?"
Sure I am. But let me worry about that.
What's important here is that you don't waste any more time and money
moving your business in the wrong direction. As I've said, it isn't
the promises of making piles of money on the Internet that are
false... It's the systems that are bogus.
"The Answer Is The 1% M.O.L.B. Formula..."
The title means that you'll earn like the elite 1% using my Mechanical
On Line Blueprint.
http://wltformula.blogspot.com/#