Re: Brinks IQ Certification Fraud

On Tue,  8 Apr 2008 00:55:05 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender
<anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Why is Brinks Home Security a member of IQ Certification Board?
>Why do they have a seat in the board of directors? Since they
>only know one panel, a handful of devices. These guys
>are much worse than Ranger American installers here in Texas.

Politics 101.  You pays your money, you gets your rewards.

>If Brinks installers were required to take a general knowledge
>test like electrical apprentices do, these bozos would fail.

Actually, you would be surprised how well they can do on knowledge
tests.  They're not allowed to do quality work because that may take
15 minutes longer and cut into the manager's bonus.

>I have more respect for ADT guys. At least some of them will try
>to work with customers equipment, as long as it is listed on their
>approved panel list. These Brinks guys treat security like they are
>a monopolized utility company.

You're head is in the wrong direction.  Most ADT guys can't spell
American District Telegraph.

>I am embarrassed that they have been permitted to commit unfair
>sales and trade practices. It is easy to give away the farm when
>it is stockholders money you are using to fund it all.

You're a Texan and am embarrassed? Must be from Austin, the rest don't
give a hoot or holler.  And you need to check their stock prices.  Do
you actually think a stockholder gives a rat's ass about how they make
their money?  If they did, they would sell.

>You will notice that Brinks does not hold any real credentials,
>like nicet certification. They are just interested in duping
>unsuspecting homeowners out of their life savings, and providing
>their customers with a false sense of security. I heard they
>planned on opening a commercial installation department. This
>should be intersting, but doom to failure because not to many
>commercial installers are willing to take $7.50 an hour. Brinks
>will have to hire immigrants like Ranger American does.

Head in the wrong spot again.  There are a few with NICET3 and at
least one with a NICET4 within the system, but they're not allowed
around the production guys.  The commercial section should be up and
running, and as long as ADT can still pull it off with the talent they
have, Brinks can do it too.

>Immigrants will work 80 hours for 39 hours pay (the infamous
>part time, no benefits plan), plus provide their own vehicles, gas
>and tools.

Not working for Brinks.  They're afraid of the liability and what they
could lose.

>Shame on you Brinks.

Agree!