Making A Buck Online Is Not What It Used To Be

When I started trying to earn a living online back in 2004 it was much
easier because the rules were so simple.
All the "Gurus" were showing us how to write about something that we
were already interested in, put it on a website, and trade links with
other webmasters as often as possible.
It didn't make me a millionaire, but you know what? It actually worked
for a bit.
In it's day this old system was easy cash to be had, especially when
you simply placed Google's Adsense text ads on your page and traded
your links with other webmasters in the same niche market as you. It
worked pretty well for years in fact.
But times have changed. Web 2.0 has become all-important, destroying
the old business models and thousands of peoples' incomes as well. It
now takes more STRATEGY to succeed online. If you are trying to make
money online, and you don't understand how to take advantage of Web
2.0, then you might as well turn off your computer. It really is that
important.
http://onlinemoneywb2.blogspot.com/#