Re: Off contract soon with Apex, I'm looking for cheaper monitoring

On Apr 15, 1:04 am, "Mark Leuck" <mle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "I brive a dus" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:106fa0a0-88fc-46c6-8e07-3f91968d1c4f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> > On Apr 14, 10:11 pm, "Mark Leuck" <mle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> "Jim Rojas" <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> How exactly is that deceptive? <
>
> > The operator (Mike) is on the phone with the client at the 2 second
> > mark even though the system has a 20 second delay. That is the first
> > thing that comes to mind.
>
> I thought of that too however if you look at the price of a 30 second TV
> spot I can see why. <

The commercial was filmed that way to portray a ridiculously fast
response time to an unrealistic incident.
I received a copy of that ad, and many others, before they hit the
airwaves. Jim is correct that the ads are deceptive, but when was the
last time you saw a completely honest advertisement?