Re: Bone Pile

It happens everyday. Poor man with a lousy court appointed lawyer gets
25 years to life...20 years later they find evidence that clears the
poor guy.

Rich guy pays a high priced attorney, even though he is guilty as hell,
gets off with a suspended sentence or community service hours.

It's all about the Benjamin's...

Jim Rojas