Re: no phone line? & 2way voice. move over joel

Close. The NX-2192E with the SI-ID on a NetworX panel is GE's answer to a
Bosch D8125 with a D9127U popit on a G series panel. The GE version went a
greater distance and had more optional detectors to hang off it.
http://portal.gesecurity.com/portal/GESDownload?ID=2329&DID=16063&documenttype=Data%20Sheet