Re: no phone line? & 2way voice. move over joel

GE abandon a product? Never. They don't think that small. They abandon
entire companies and/or product lines along with the dealer infrastructure
to support it, will-o'-the-wisp. I called today to ask about their NX-2192E.
It is on production hold to be re-engineered soon. When? No date given. Why?
No reason given. It's GE. Once you're that big they don't have to give any
reasons for anything they do or don't do .