> On Apr 12, 3:42 pm, "Mark Leuck" <mle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "I brive a dus" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in
>> messagenews:2064a40d-86a2-4a95-a051-8bd7647a6689@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> On Apr 12, 3:22 am, "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
>> > groupe
>> > de discussion : LsYLj.454$iI3.126@xxxxxxxxxxx

>> > at least what he said had more credibility then anything you ever
>> > posted
>> > in
>> > your life <
>>
>> My life has reached a new low when I have frenchies coming to my aid.
>>
>> And a bigoted one at that <
>
> But does he hate as many people as I do?

I dont hate people... I point some lame action from USA supported country,
like Israel

By the way, stating that the israel govt is a joke and that this country
should have some real rullers not war monger is not being racist against the
jew, there's been a rulling here in montreal, someone got sued cause he said
something similar against the israely govt, and won...

but Leuck will say that just even talking about that court rulling is
racism...