Re: Avoid Brinks Home Security

If you got fined, the system must have worked.  You have to take
responsibility yourself for permits.  I am certain that the new ordinance
received a lot of media exposure before it went into effect....  I'll also
venture to bet that Brinks had a comment for months on your statement that
you ignored.

It sounds like you need a keeper.

Regards,
Allan