Re: 12V FA

JoeRaisin wrote:
> Red wrote:
>> Aren't the bigger Vistas 12V? 128FB?
>>
>> On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:19:46 -0400, TechMex <bobn@xxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Day care needs fire alarm repair.  System is 12V, smokes-12V, strobes
>>> are 12V gentex.  Anyone know of any 12V commercial rated fire alarms?
>>> Needs 4 or more zones.  My first thought was to replace everything
>>> but of course they need to save as much $ as possible for the
>>> children so I thought I'd ask the pros here.
>>

> I would think the Vista 32FB would suit according to what I've read.

That all depends.  If the smokes are two wire, he's going to have to
confirm compatibility with the Vista panel.  Then there's the other
small "limitation" in that only the first two zones are capable of
powering two wire conventional smokes (that goes for both panels).  He
actually didn't provide much in the way of information to begin with.
Hopefully his choice will work for him and he *won't* call Bass for
technical "support".  :-)