Re: Deleting a Sensor from Caddx

stevenktt@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> By the way...I do recall a Robert Bass gentleman from a few years ago
> that was very helpful with these type questions.
> Thanks anyway- Steve

Bass doesn't install alarms.

Bass doesn't service alarms.

I doubt Bass has ever seen a CADDX panel let alone installed or worked
on one.

Go "fish" in another Newsgroup.  :-)

If you need the install manuals for this panel, contact Jim Rojas at
http://www.tech-man.com.  He can probably download your panel and make
the necessary changes.  Expect to pay but a lot of times Jim helps for
free and he doesn't have an agenda (i.e. won't try to sell you something).

You're welcome.