Deleting a Sensor from Caddx

I have a wireless transmitter that is broken.  The keypad beeps about
every 30 seconds or so and says "Zone Lost".  The sensor is in the
bedroom and at Zone 10.  How do I stop the beeping.  Do I need to
delete the sensor or Zone?  How do I do that and then how do I renable
it when I get a new sensor.  Please provide the keypad keys to
push...be detailed as I do not know how to program the system.

System Info is as follows:

Wireless window transmitters
Caddx NX-148E Keypad
Caddx NX-8 Network