Re: Deleting a Sensor from Caddx

stevenktt@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have a wireless transmitter that is broken.  The keypad beeps about
> every 30 seconds or so and says "Zone Lost".  The sensor is in the
> bedroom and at Zone 10.  How do I stop the beeping.  Do I need to
> delete the sensor or Zone?  How do I do that and then how do I renable
> it when I get a new sensor.  Please provide the keypad keys to
> push...be detailed as I do not know how to program the system.
>
> System Info is as follows:
>
> Wireless window transmitters
> Caddx NX-148E Keypad
> Caddx NX-8 Network

Is your system monitored?  If so, contact your dealer and arrange for a
service visit.  If you're NOT monitored, follow these steps:

Step 1.  Pick up your Yellow Pages and search under "Burglar Alarm
Systems" for a couple of reputable dealers.

Step 2.  Pick up your phone and dial selected reputable dealer.  Ask him
whether-or-not he services GE "CADDX" products.

Step 3.  Arrange for a service call.  Be prepared to spend some money
for the call.