phone line and communication alarm on dsc 832 system

 I recently powered up the alarm system that was in the house I
bought, and I keep getting a trouble alarm on the panel that shows
comunication and phone line troubles.  I am not going to have the
alarm sys monitored right now. I have unplugged the phone line up to
the circuit board, but does not help either,any help on how to take
these trouble alarms off thanks