Re: Brinks v Rojas Update Request

"Mark Leuck" wrote:

> Well just don't tell anyone you work for ADT of course Robert
> doesn't care as he will cut down any company to push product

Wrong as usual.  I rarely say anything negative about ADT.  Most of
the ADT *corporate* systems I've seen were proper installations.
Almost none of the "authorized dealer" installations I've seen were
even remotely related to proper work.  I regularly get calls from
ex-customers of ADT authorized dealers and Monitronics dealers who
are fed up with sloppy workmanship, incompetent service, and
unbelievably slow response to alarms.  They opt to DIY because it's
the only way many of them can get a decent security system.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics