Re: DSC GS3055-I GSM radios

Uplink and Telalink are not the same thing.  Uplink is the brand name
of Numerex inc.  The radio technology and network are striclty the
proper of Numerex and Uplink LLC.  Anyone that is making a claim the
contrary is factually incorrect.  That said Uplink has several
aggresive programs for replacing the analog devices.   Feel free to
call us at 888-9UPLINK.  888-987-5465