Re: Something everyone will appreciate

Nomen Nescio wrote:
> That video's been pulled.  What did I miss, or is it available elsewhere?

Damned funny, if you ask me.  It was an out and out "farce" of
"AlarmFarce"...  The deep voice of the monitoring station operator was
following the poor owner around...  Even when he was sitting on the can
(he suggested he needed more fiber in his diet).  A real hoot.  I was
going to download it this evening but missed it...  Rats!