Re: Alarm beeping every 30 secs?

When a customer calls me with that description I usually tell them
that it is probably the electrician installed smoke detectors (after I
ask them if  the keypad shows low bat).

They usually say they know for sure that sound is coming from keypad
or siren.

I always explain that a service call will be charged if it turns out
to bes an electrical problem and not an alarm problem, even if system
is under warrantee.

4 out of 5 people will ask me to come anyway and 4 out of 5 times it
is the electrician installed smoke detectormaking the noise.

The beep from that electrician installed smoke detector bounces all
over the place.  Hard to find too.