Re: what is the best wire for a perimeter alarm

>about being gay in the future though.

Gay futures? I wonder. You mean like commodity trading? Instead of pork
bellies or orange juice you could trade in gay futures? Purchase the rights
to all the newly declared or exposed 'mo' politicians. Sounds like a new
reality show. I'm changing the channel to anything but that.