Re: Generic Central Station Horror Tales

> Exactly, keep telling stories again and again
I don't think you're going to like this new story very much.
No one here seems to think much of breaching etiquette to go RL. Since you
won't provide an email address for me to send the information to,
(fill_in_the_blank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) if I call you on the phone will you take
the call?  800.615.3745 ext WHAT? I know some random numbers that don't seem
to work to reach you like so 022252-4112, 052275-1220, 024959-1220 or other
numbers I have tried. I am going to try and contact you personally and find
out why you persist in these non-denial denials.  Post your extension
please. If you do or don't take the call I'll post it here. Once that is
done you can feel free to either continue to be the lying and denying fool
you've always been or come clean. Either way all here will know which it is.
There really is no upside or hiding from the truth for you from this point
on.