Re: DVR with IP access recommendation

Hi Brittany,

The basic system I'm looking for needs to be able to...
- Record up to 9, non pan/tilt/zoom, color cameras.
- Storage capacity for about 2 weeks of video.
- Have all cameras be viewable over a local network.
- Play back previously recorded images over a local network.
- Standalone system, not PC based.

The Panasonic WJ-HD309 will do what I need but also has many features I
don't need.

Tom