Re: Ademco 5828 Wireless Keypad

Tech support? Nah...I don't intend to provide that...seriously. You get a
great discount and warranty...but no support - all products will come with
manuals. You'll have to readem for yer support.

but maybe:
I may actually write a diy book with pictures and everythang and sell that
too...but no freekin phone support..unless I put in an 900 number @ 3.99 per
minute.

--
Crash Gordon
-------ouch------

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>
"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| The Tech support will kill ya, not the returns... Stick to contracting,
| you'll make more money.........
|
| Russ

| > for any reason actually. this was a real question, not trolling.
| >
| > i'd been considering setting up an online store with suppliers drop
| > shipping
| > product, but have been hesistant due to product return headaches.
| >

| > --
| > Crash Gordon
| > -------ouch------
| >
| > <I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>
| > "Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
| > | Due to what, people ordering the wrong thing?  It happens
| > | occasionally when people order without first calling.  I send them
| > | RMA instructions and arrange for advanced replacement if needed.  The
| > | other thing that sometimes happens is people order a system but
| > | either forget a component (easily solved) or order more than they
| > | need (also easily solved).
| > |
| > | --
| > |