Re: oye

On Sep 29, 11:28?am, "Bob La Londe" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > They're pretty rough on their vendors.
>
> I remember not that long ago when it seemd like every time I called ADI they
> told me they no longer carried a line I used.  Of course I thought it was
> funny as all get out when Napco sent us all letters informing us they were
> telling ADI to kiss off.
>
> --

When that happened, I told the local ADI manager that they were going
to lose about half my business just because ADI didn't know how to
treat their vendors. As it turns out they lost more than half because
now I pick up other mfg parts at the Napco distributor .... just to
save a trip to ADI. I presume, I'm not the only one. (So now ADI will
just have to do without my $72.00 a year.)

I give Napco a lot of credit for making that decision. There were a
number of " unknowns" that they couldn't factor in, to project the
results of their decision but apparently it's working ok for them.