Re: Camera heater needed in NJ?

Didn't you say it gets pretty warm? And what weather phenomenon is
associated with the interface between warm meeting cold? Perhaps FOG? Get
the heater blower and be certain to power it all properly; you know do the
power calculation arithmatic. If not you'll have a big problem the first
time it gets cold enough to need to kick on the juice.