The Secret Job That Allowed Me To "Retire" Early

I've been making a living from my home - mostly on the Internet - for
a few years now. Sometimes I tell people I'm "retired", but that's not
really accurate. I still work, I just do it on my own terms, and
without a boss. I "retired" from the world of "regular" jobs!
I get out of bed each day only when I am finished sleeping - and not
when my alarm clock "tells me" to get up. Heck, I don't even have an
alarm clock any more. I threw it away!
I walk to my home "office" - the spare bedroom where I keep my
computer and work stuff. I fire it up, make a cup of coffee, and go to
"work". And before it's too late in the afternoon, I turn off the
computer and enjoy time with my family.
We go shopping, we eat at a nice restaurant. Sometimes I go swimming.
The point is - I do pretty much what I want to do.
No boss. No alarm clock. No stupid co-workers that drive me nuts.
http://fatpaywuq.blogspot.com/#