Copy A $1,000,000 Business

For the last year I have been breaking free from the lies we have both
been fed. The lies they will continue to feed you. I have been using
the raw information I swiped from industry renegades to teach "grass
roots affiliates" the truth about how money is really made on the
internet.
I have seen the "make money" industry from both sides of the fence:
the "try and fail" affiliates, and the six and seven figure guys
lurking in the dark, guys who will probably refuse to talk to me after
this release...
And do you know what I have found?
99 per cent of buyers of make money products never earn a red cent in
profit. And the truth is, none of them ever will. They live broke,
stay broke and will probably die broke, while a small minority
continue to rake in the thousands...
It's true. They are just as broke today, as they are when they bought
that first guide. The ClickBank checks are the same - only the date
has changed. Does this sound familiar to you too? I expect so. If
that's your reality, let me ask you this:
Have you ever wondered why some affiliates make over $100,000 a year
working only an hour or two per day ... while you struggle to even
make anything from all your hard work?
Did you ever consider that there might be a single small difference
between your methods and their's... one that produces massively
different results? A simple reason that has elluded you up until now -
that others may already know about?
An answer that sums up neatly why you have been failing from day one -
one that may anger you, confuse you ...and make you wonder whether you
should simply give up and go back to your day job...
It's because near enough 100 per cent of internet marketers are
teaching you to fail.
Of course , they will tell you that the techniques take time to work,
that you're the reason you have failed up until now... and I admit,
sometimes it's true.
http://dayjobgd.blogspot.com/#