Re: Changes to Canadian monitoring contract law

On Aug 31, 11:13?pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I won't respond to your endless repetitive comments regarding how to
> run a business, since you seem to be incapable of understanding there
> are many ways to do so and make money. I've heard it all before.

Well Bob, the above comment is exactly what I will say back to
you .... except that I WILL respond. You see, it's letting people like
you get away with promoting asinine ideas that has to be nipped in the
bud. And I consider my self a pretty good nipper. Especially when the
ideas are as dumb and unacceptable as yours.

>And,
> you are quite incorrect in your assumptions about my past activities,
> but you believe whatever you want....it's no skin off my nose.

Hey boo boo, I'm only repeating what you've offered in this group
about how you got to be where you are. How would I know that you
worked for a big company and retired with lots a benefits?  That being
so .... it follows then that you don't have to depend upon running
your business to aquire a retirement fund. YOU've already got
one ..... Right? I didn't make that up ..... did I?

I mean, why/how else could someone come up with the idiotic idea that
one should NOT build equity in their company and give away free parts
and service forever? Who, in their right mind, would start out to run
a business for years and years, with no possible return on
investment ....when there is opportunity to have it? Who would give
away parts and labor at no charge with out a return on investment?
Who would actually plan to run a business, flying in the face of all
common sense and proven operation of alarm companies, THROUGHOUT THE
WORLD and say that it was better to give that all away to make their
customers "happy".? Does one retire on the good feelings of their
clients?

> No, it is YOU who is the real hatemonger and fills this newsgroup with
> your disgusting comments about RLB. I can understand how someone can
> become angry with another but I cannot for the life of me understand
> how anyone could ever wish another dead over it. For whatever good
> qualities you might have, you completely negate them with your vile
> behaviour on this newsgroup. I don't understand how anyone could
> become so hateful towards another simply because of what they perceive
> are injustices done.

Lookit Bobby boy, this piece of shit Bass has been the cause of untold
inhumanities for years. If you're to blind to see it ..... that's not
my fault. If you'd like a tour down memory lane, I'll be happy to show
you all of the mean and hateful things this hatemongering son of a
bitch has done to people and laughed all the way. Causing people to
lose their jobs, stealing  published material from people, responsible
for someones death, a felon for pulling a gun on someone,
impersonating people to ruin their reputation, mailbombing newsgroups
to hold them hostage because the people in it hate his guts for what
he does to people. YOU'RE a gun owner Bob, WHEN's the last time YOU
pulled a gun on someone?  When's the last time you stabbed someone?
When's the last time YOU used drugs or went to jail?   And you think
what *** I *** do ONLY to him .... is not acceptable?
Yea ..... sure. As much as what I do is terrible in the eyes of some
people, it is deserving by every standard of what justice is. He's a
seriously demented and deranged individual that has learned to just
barely exist in society. He's learned all the wormholes that a slug
like him would need to find in order to remain unscathed in a society
of moral people. I have absolutely no reservations whatsoever in
wishing that someone of his character be gone from this world and
state it. The only difference between me and the rest of the people
who've witnessed and been the brunt of this piece of decayed flesh's
conduct, is that I say what they think.

As always you have the option to not read it. Otherwise ..... you
don't have any say of what goes on in this Newsgroup ...... And if you
remember, that's a quote of your "beloved" friend and a "attitude"
that HE has fostered here, and NOT anyone else.

>RLB makes no secret why he is here, but he offers
> assistance and good posts. And who among us is correct 100% of the
> time. I don't remember one decent helpful post you have ever made; at
> least none that stand out. This is a virtual newsgroup filled with all
> the same kind of people that exist in real life - grow up and learn a
> little tolerance.

You don't remember any helpful posts I've made?  Hmmmm seems as if
you've got a little "tolerence" and bias problem of your own to
review. Take a look at the recent Microwave detector thread. How about
the Andersen 400 window thread. Want to know how many people E-mailed
me for the information on how to do it and the reception it got and
the agreement that Bass would likely steal it? Me thinks you only see
what you want to see Bob-o-boy

I gave him all the tolerance that anyone deserves and so have hundreds
of others that he's eventually goaded into a pissing contest. That's
his method and ultimately his goal. Anyone who doesn't agree with him
becomes the brunt of his sarcasm and stinging ridicule.  Self defense
was created just for people like him.

> I'm quite certain that if you and I sat down over a beer in real life
> and discussed business, we would probably end up agreeing about more
> than we disagree about. But you always resort to taking the low road
> and end up dragging every discussion down into the mud.

I can't help it if that's where you reside. You see, I can talk with
the kings or the peasants. But you have to talk to them in the
language that they deserve to be spoken to. You'll note that I do
that ..... quite well.

> I've met many
> people like you over my 40 years in various businesses, and almost
> without exception, they all are negative, narrow thinking people that
> I generally wouldn't want to associate with.

Ya know ..... I've noticed the same thing  .... but I still think I'd
like you anyway. Through the years, some of the "other subjects" that
have come up ... we seem to agree.

>So you continue to
> display your ugliness and I'm sure that some will follow your lead,
> but I hope more reasonable and intelligent people won't.

Have you noticed how many people do and always have taken exception to
what Dead ass does?   Now that can't be a coincidence ..... can it?
But then again, I guess you COULD say that all of them are not
reasonalbe and intelligent people and what that miseralble bastard has
done, is ok. But, unfortunately ..... you'd be in the minority.  I
mean .... if he can do all kinds of nasty and abborant things to
people and you think that it's all ok because he's helpful to
people .......... why do you criticize what I do. Could it simply be
that I don't agree with your stupid business plan and tell you about
it and THAT's what you REALLY don't like?   HmmmmMMMM?

> With your
> long time experience in the alarm business, you could offer a positive
> contribution to this newsgroup but for reasons known only to you, you
> choose not to. That is too bad...

As I said, I just think that you've let yourself become biased about
my contibutions here by the facts that you don't like that I don't
agree with your idiocy and tell you about it rather that just let you
sing on as the others in ASA do .............  and you don't like the
fact that I put Dead ass right where he belongs ..... out of the way
and out of touch with other human beings that have moral character by
using tactics that you don't agree with.

By the way, my theory is, if you're going to beat someone, you can't
use the same level of force they're using. Something greater is always
required. Usenet makes that a little more difficult to implement, but
the theory is saved by the fact that he's going to die soon .....
so ....... what the hell.

> That's all that's really worth saying here.  Oh, one last
> thing...."your friend"....that's REALLY not ever likely....

Yeah .... I know ..............  Just thought I'd piss you off a
little.
I guess it worked     Eh?

your (almost?) friend  ;-)