Re: Changes to Canadian monitoring contract law

I won't respond to your endless repetitive comments regarding how to
run a business, since you seem to be incapable of understanding there
are many ways to do so and make money. I've heard it all before. And,
you are quite incorrect in your assumptions about my past activities,
but you believe whatever you want....it's no skin off my nose.

No, it is YOU who is the real hatemonger and fills this newsgroup with
your disgusting comments about RLB. I can understand how someone can
become angry with another but I cannot for the life of me understand
how anyone could ever wish another dead over it. For whatever good
qualities you might have, you completely negate them with your vile
behaviour on this newsgroup. I don't understand how anyone could
become so hateful towards another simply because of what they perceive
are injustices done. RLB makes no secret why he is here, but he offers
assistance and good posts. And who among us is correct 100% of the
time. I don't remember one decent helpful post you have ever made; at
least none that stand out. This is a virtual newsgroup filled with all
the same kind of people that exist in real life - grow up and learn a
little tolerance.

I'm quite certain that if you and I sat down over a beer in real life
and discussed business, we would probably end up agreeing about more
than we disagree about. But you always resort to taking the low road
and end up dragging every discussion down into the mud. I've met many
people like you over my 40 years in various businesses, and almost
without exception, they all are negative, narrow thinking people that
I generally wouldn't want to associate with. So you continue to
display your ugliness and I'm sure that some will follow your lead,
but I hope more reasonable and intelligent people won't. With your
long time experience in the alarm business, you could offer a positive
contribution to this newsgroup but for reasons known only to you, you
choose not to. That is too bad...

That's all that's really worth saying here.  Oh, one last
thing...."your friend"....that's REALLY not ever likely....

RHC