Re: So I've made the "switch"

Boot up times often double after installing all of what Norton has to offer.
We still use the corporate edition and suffer from the slowdown. I think we
might change on the next upgrade cycle. I have heard a lot of folks using
NOD32 from ESET. If not only good virus protection but also performance
matters, it's one to consider.