Re: So I've made the "switch"

Frank Olson wrote:
> Matt Ion wrote:
>> Frank Olson wrote:
>>
>>> my Symantec software (SystemWorks 2008)
>>
>> Well there's half your problem right there...
>

> Really??

I've never installed Symantec anything that didn't wreak havok with the
system... Systemworks and Norton Internet Security are by far the worst.
  The rare times they have installed "properly" (that is, without
borking halfway through and leaving the system in such a state that the
drive must be reformatted and Windows installed fresh), they've done
little but bog things down by chewing up resources.