Re: More Brinks stuff for sale.

>someone at Brinks is going to start asking some hard questions.

Someone at Brinks should have asked questions a long time ago. An otherwise
erudite attorney is lurking in an obscure alarm newsgroup for fodder for his
case? How ridiculous! If any group of folks are more regulated in this state
I can't imagine who they'd be. If he needs to find out who is hurting
Brink's interests by doing something illegal, I am obligated by the rules
all are licensed under to help him if asked. And what "trade secrets" could
ultimately be so worthwhile to Brinks to pursue this mess? I realize, and
Brinks does too, the low skill level of their employees. That is the way
they want them and pay them. My hat is off to Brinks for their success in
the market place to date. However, for those of us that don't work with
three doors and a motion for a living, just what is to be gained by this
expensive legal pursuit? Brinks' business model (along with ADT and others)
has made their target customers too unprofitable for many independent
dealers to court. There is a whole other world of security that most of us
have moved on to. Brinks is welcome to their customer base and their
equipment. When that customer is sick of Brinks, he'll come to us on his
own. What Jim does (or doesn't do) simply can't influence that process one
way or another.