Re: Brinks sticks it to the Tech Man!

Leuck said:

> Not really, all of those examples are now dead, 2 were shot to
> death and 1 is embalmed and on display in Moscow

Has anybody here seen my old friend Rojas?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed a lot of panels but it seems the good die young
I just looked around and his website's gone.

Has anybody here seen my old friend Mike?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He hated lots of people but it seems he died young
I just looked around and he's gone.

Has anybody here seen my old friend Jiminex?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He cursed at lots of people but it seems he keeps on cursing
I just looked around and he's rowing to NJ.

Didn't you love the things they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good in you and me?
And we'll be free
Someday soon
It's gonna be one day

Has anybody here seen my old friend Olson?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
I thought I saw him flying upside down o'er the hill
With Rojas, Sabodish and Jiminex.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass