Re: Napco Wireless Reporting

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:47051972$0$20564$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Yes it does send by zone on low battery. What I said was it didn't send by
> zone (GEM 9600) when it misses a transmitter check it signal. In Contact
ID
> that only reports as a generic expansion module failure.

Hmmm...  I don't think I've got any 9600s running wireless, but I'm sure I
can emulate a sensor polling failure and see exactly what it does on a
P1632.  One thing I can say is that I noticed some inconsistency in how
P9600s operate and handle some things a few years back when they were
changing versions.  I do have a 9600 in my house.  I suppose I could stick
on a receiver just to test what happens and see what it reports exactly.