Re: Brink's money talks.

It looks the same to me. It just might be a ploy to charge a higher
monthly for a 1 front door, 2 overhead door, and a motion system.
Overhead doors contacts cost more. Lick it and stick it technology. I
hope they at least raised their liability insurance coverage.

Everyone remembers what happened to ADT when they tried that approach to
a computer warehouse in NJ somewhere...

Jim Rojas