Re: Brinks v Jim Rojas New Motion

Jim Rojas wrote:
> You have my permission to do so.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim Rojas

Email me.  I don't wish to interfere with your revenue stream so I don't
want to post it openly.  It should be password protected in a
"technicians" or "Dealers only" section as you have always been doing.
Sableman and his ilk are obviously not telling the judge everything.  I
suppose there's no "law" against it, but my perception of this law firm
is that they're all a bunch of "scumbags" and "bottom feeders".  For one
thing, they're relying on "legal technicalities" and this whole thing
will never be judged on its true merits.  So much for "American justice".