Re: SIA, Contact ID, 4/2, 3/1

For the most part modems are built into panels these days. There are add on
dialers for fire panels, as well as old slave dialers here and there. Modem
speeds in alarm panels are a function of the price of the panel itself.
Unless or until folks are willing to pay more, or the cost of the chips
themselves change, it's likely to stay the way it is.