Re: Tech Help! (Release 11/07)

Jim Rojas wrote:
> Come now...If your going to lie about RLB, you should at least get paid
> for it. :)
>
> Jim Rojas
>
> Sock puppet for Jim Rojas
>

> Frank Olson wrote:
>> Frank Olson wrote:
>>> The latest release of Jim Rojas' Tech-Help! program is now available
>>> for download at http://www.yoursecuritysource.com.
>>>
>>> Go to http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/faqs.htm and click on the
>>> link under "Installation Guides & FAQ's (DIYer's, Owners &
>>> Installers)". Jim's added a whack of stuff on Brinks panels.  I
>>> wonder why.
>>>
>>> Disclaimer to Mr. Sableman:
>>> Dear Sir - There is nothing that could be termed "intellectual
>>> property" belonging to Brinks in the latest release of "Tech-Help!".
>>> Thank you.
>>

>> I should add that Robert L. Bass has often accused me of being a "sock
>> puppet".  Mr. Bass is one of the most honest, fair dealing, and
>> truthful guys I know.  Please visit his online "presence" at
>> http://www.bassburglaralarm.com.  The Devil made me type this.

1.  Quit top posting.
2.  Quit posing links to tech-help! (Release 11/07) at
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/faqs.htm in your replies.  Sableman
might accuse you of violating your injunction.  ;-)
3.  Robert Bass accuses me of being a "sock puppet".  Mr. Bass is one of
the most honest, fair dealing, and truthful guys I know.  He's also an
acknowledged expert in bass fishing and spreading manure.  He would make
the most perfect expert witness for Brinks.  Please visit his online
"presence" at http://www.bassburglaralarm.com.

The Devil made me type #3.

There is no #4.