Re: Tech-Man going to Texas?

On Oct 12, 8:09 pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > So I suggest that Jim fill out the above form. Either Jim comes clean and
> he
> > lists all the dealers in violation based on Brinks desperate assertions
> and
> > the board sanctions those dealers (or Jim merely shows the board the
> > emergency ruling that may be handed down by the Federal Court in a more or
> > less emergency fashion that provides information that vast crimes are
> being
> > committed or are likely to be committed). The truth here is obviously
> being
> > skirted here by someone or some company, one way or another. Lets find or
> > who is telling the truth and who is stretching the truth in a forum where
> > folks like Brinks legal staff don't have the upper hand. In fact if the
> > Brinks boys misbehave or fail to show they could end up with their own
> hands
> > behind their backs for awhile.
>
> Hmmmm dealer violations, people supposedly not coming clean, baseless
> accusations of stretching the truth and vast crimes. Where have I heard
> these accusations before.....and by who.....?
>
> Hey Trixie might know- Hide quoted text -

Heck, Mark,  The first time I read that post I thought you wrote it.
With all the cute suggestions of possibilities and links to
refferences and sources it reminded me of some of the technical
replies you posted a decade (has it really been that long?) ago when I
first joined this group.

Bob La Londe
I am not a sock puppet