Re: FA 168C Programming

If the programming sheet is filled out by the installer...the installer code
is field 20 the very first programming field on the sheet.

The default installer code is 4112 - you can try that.

If none else works;
unplug the battery
unplug the transformer for a few seconds
plug the tranformer back in and press *# at the same time
the keypad will display 20
now hit #20 and the keypad will display the installer code one digit at a
time...so pay attention :-)
to change the installer code
hit *20 and enter the code you want for the installer code...the keypad will
beep once to indicate it has "taken"

hit*99 to get out of programming.

now you can use the installer code to add a master code which you will use
everyday. You never use the installer code except to get into programming.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>

http://www.panelguides.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=53&func=download&filecatid=188