Re: What does Binks sell anyway...

I was gonna do something like that but they are across a concrete walkway,
about 20-30 feet away, no available conduit  between them. Two small systems
are the only practical way, told them even at my monthly for two (and I'm
likely to cut them a little slack anyway) I'm gonna be 22 a month cheaper
(all tolled) and they'll get free open/closes and daily tests...not gonna
get that from Binky. So in the first year I'm saving them 264 bucks alone.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>