Re: Galaxy 60 code needed ...

But if the engineer code works, in the menu, there is an option to reset the
manager passowrd.. Oh, Paul forgot to mention about the engineer code.  If
it works, it will go into tamper alarm straight away, you need to enter it
again.  That stops it.  To come out.   Key the engineer code in and press
ESC - should say Checking For Tampers