Re: Inovonics C xmttr

I was told to press the reset button, but not when to...so I pressed it
after I replaced the battery. I was reporting missing AND a low batt, now
there's neither display (no response if open/close door) since tech support
told me it may take 4-5 hours to check in I just left and told the client to
let me know if it still didn't work.

So I email him last night and he tells me; "it's not beeping"...OYE...it was
only beeping due to missing trouble or the door chime. Clients are sometimes
NO freekin help at all.

Thanks,
R.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>