Re: Evergreen Clause

"Matt Ion" <soundy106@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Pi%_i.212884$th2.77314@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob La Londe wrote:
> > Well, the new dumpster arrived a few minutes ago, and I dragged the
> > old one out of the way with a chain to the back of my truck.
>
> Wonder if the old dumpster would fit IN the new dumpster?

I thought about it.  I've got a torch in the shop.  Cut it in quarters
and
it should fit just fine.

I like the color of the new one better anyway.  LOL.  Doesn't look
like a
big blue pimple on the front of my tan/cream colored shop.

--
Bob La Londe
The guy who decides who we do business with.

The Security Consultant
PO Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366

(928) 782-9765 ofc