Evergreen Clause

One company buys out another and immediately raise rates by $10 a
month.  Then they send out a mandatory contreact renewal which says
you have to sign a 36 month minimum contract.

"Term.  The initial term of this agreement shall start on the date of
this agreement and continue for 36 months thereafter,  This agreement
shall automatically renew for successive 36 month terms unless either
party gives written notice of termination to the other at least 60
days before the end of tyhe then current term.  Any notice of
termination under this agreement by customer shall be void unless sent
via certified mail, return receipt requested, and actually received by
company."

Sounds like a pretty much standard contract term for the alarm
industry with the except of the rather short (60 days) prior written
notice to cancel.  I would have just considered it business as usual
if received from Brinks or ADT or P-1.  This was from my dumpster
service.  They should be getting their dumpster the "F" off my
property by end of business tommorrow.

Bob La Londe
The guy who decides who we do business with.

The Security Consultant
PO Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366

(928) 782-9765 ofc