Re: Hai, this is arjun

"arjun" <arjun0.g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1194191909.268614.110160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hai this is arjun

Is it really you arjun?  ...  or are you a brainless, mindless, witless,
thoughtless, selfish, self serving, bit of runny excrement on the toilet
bowl of your life attempting vainly to gather the attention of others of
your plite and finaggle them into giving you their last bits of corn.

If you really are arjun... GOOD NEWS...  I am the financial officer for the
assets of a large Nigerian company solely owned by a now deceased distant
relative of yours whom you have never heard of.  He has left for me to
dispose of fourty-eleven quadzillion in personal assets.  If you will please
send to me a 10% handling fee, you personal pin codes, SSN, DOB, mother's
maiden name, city of birth, and the account and routing numbers for all of
your bank accounts we will begin transfering money on your accounts
immediately.