To Make $25 In Just 7 Minutes Or Less

Have you ever participated in a survey where they gave you a gift of
some kind? Like the ratings surveys they do for TV and Radio? Or for a
new detergent or toothpaste or something?
If you have, you know that a lot of those survey companies actually
pay you for your opinion. Sometimes it's not much - maybe $5 or $10.
Sometimes it's a lot more than that - I've been paid as much as $150
per HOUR for some "focus groups" (where they have you spend a day in a
room with other people, giving your opinion).
Well, here's what most people don't know: the companies that do these
surveys have a problem...they are desperate to find people willing to
give their opinions. I don't know why it's so hard for them to find
survey participants, but I have some ideas: most people are just too
darn busy with their jobs to take a day off to be in a focus group!
But once I did a little checking, I found out you can make pretty good
money just taking surveys! Like:
Take online surveys: from $5 to $75 each (sometimes more)
Participate in Focus Groups: up to $150 per hour
Try new products: $5 to $10 or even more (plus you get the products
free!).
Take telephone surveys: up to $120 per hour.
Preview new movie trailers: anywhere from $4 to $25 per hour.
I know it sounds too good to be true - but you can check this for
yourself. And if you've ever participated in a survey where you got
paid, you already know it's true. Just think... what if you could find
enough of these things to participate in so that you could replace
your entire paycheck!
http://fatpaywuq.blogspot.com/#