Re: Range of keyfob

Its an insidious process and its slowly making inroads, who would have
thought that Ford would ever market a Mustang with a  5.0 (litre/liter)
engine rather than a 302 ci engine, but it happened and has been accepted
and even embraced. If I'm not wrong, I believe that pretty much the whole US
auto industry now uses metric fasteners and measurements.

For the record, I'm dead set against metrification, as far as I'm concerned
its only good for rattling cages.

Doug