Re: ...speaking of the wife (Was BR...)

Bill wrote:
> This was great. I'll give a copy of this to a few "strong natured" females I
> know. Bound to tick them off!
>
> I also gave these women the following. A couple of them got red in the face
> (mad) and refused to read beyond the first paragraph!

glad I could help.
too bad liberalism has ruined so many women in the US these days.
you know if the mooselims take over it's the women and gays that will
take it on the chin, and here we are fighting for their rights and they
not only don't care but most are even against the effort.  maybe we
should just surrender and let them suffer the consequences.  after  all
as a man it wouldn't be so bad for us as a mooselim.  why fight and die
for their rights when they don't even appreciate it?