B.R.I.N.K.S. files suit against R.O.J.A.S.

B.R.I.N.K.S. files suit against R.O.J.A.S.
Beating Regularly Increases Natural Kinky Sex (B.R.I.N.K.S.) states that
Really Overtly Just Acting Stupidly (R.O.J.A.S.) has published their trade
secrets for wife beating. B.R.I.N.K.S. claims R.O.J.A.S. has disclosed
techniques that allow for the unclenched use of a fist for wife beating.
This has negatively impacted attorney revenue form divorce attorneys and
well as criminal attorneys for B.R.I.N.K.S. Now R.O.J.A.S. claims that the
fist he uses for beating is of a design that B.R.I.N.K.S. merely uses under
license, and that God and/or Darwin have the original copyrights. Mercenary
Attorney and Really Kooky (M.A.R.K.) is getting paid handsomely by
B.R.I.N.K.S for waving his fist in the air since he can't depose God or
Darwin at this time, and R.O.J.A.S. won't leave Tampa. Apparently this is
all spreading north of the border to involve Freaking Ridiculous Anonymous
Kinky Sex (F.R.A.N.K.) F.R.A.N.K just wants to watch and get a link to the
action when no one is looking. His ISP isn't going for it. F.R.A.N.K. is
trying to show M.A.R.K. his Canadian style fist with a middle digit extended
from the fist. M.A.R.K. has simply ignored F.R.A.N.K. and his finger.
M.A.R.K. is too busy trying to use his fist on F.R.A.N.K.'s ISP.
Unfortunately F.R.A.N.K doesn't yet understand that M.A.R.K. only uses the
middle finger in court to signal to the judge and the other attorneys that
his client's money is gone.
.